Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hardly Original

There are a lot of serving blogs out there.

As of late, I've been devouring waiter rant, which is also a book (birthday gift anyone?). So, though it's highly unoriginal, my life is unfortunately void of much excitement aside from the nutjobs, bitches, assholes (and way too few normal people) who frequent the chain Italian restaurant where I work. Considering that I have been slaving away at the restaurant for over two years now, and had some other interesting experiences in a Thai restaurant before that (RIP Lemongrass), I feel that I now have enough compiled weird stories to constitute a blog.

Maybe.

Maybe I'll post things that just happened, probably a lot of things that happened awhile ago, either way, enjoy the rediculousness that is my line of work. And know that if I could find a different job that can pay up to $25 an hour (sometimes more) I'd be on it like white on rice. Enjoy your meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment